Hi all,

Following is the log i have saved  when i got an error while running a batch .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OVRDBF
     FILE(GMGN) TOFILE(Y.JMGN) SHARE(*NO) SEQONLY(*YES 468)

    OVRDBF     FILE(GMNYF0) TOFILE(YMNYF0) SHARE(*NO) SEQONLY(*YES 712)

    OVRDBF     FILE(GMNYF2) TOFILE(YMNYF2) SHARE(*NO) SEQONLY(*YES 712)

    CALL       BCALC PARM(0)

    Open options ignored for shared open of member NEW.CALL.

    Buffer length longer than record for member NEWMNYF1.

      1001 - RTVSYSVAL SYSVAL(QSRLNBR) RTNVAR(&SERIAL)

           - RETURN        /* RETURN due to end of CL program */

      1001 - RTVSYSVAL SYSVAL(QSRLNBR) RTNVAR(&SERIAL)

           - RETURN        /* RETURN due to end of CL program */

      1001 - RTVSYSVAL SYSVAL(QSRLNBR) RTNVAR(&SERIAL)

           - RETURN        /* RETURN due to end of CL program */

    The BCALC 123090 array index is not valid (C G S D F).

    The BCALC 123090 array index is not valid (C G S D F).

I have found the following when i took F1 on the error

Message . . . . :   The BCALC 123090 array index is not valid (C G S D F).

 Cause . . . . . :   The RPG program BCALC in library GSRC tried to use the

   array index at statement 123090 which was less than one or greater than the

   number of elements in the array.

I dont ve source for the program BCALC, we have taken this program from a
vendor.Friday Newyork end of day when i was running the batch i got the above
error,however i contacted the vendor,they yet to fix this ,i would like to know
whats the reason why i got the above error,what will be the solution to fix
that bug sothat i dont get this error again ....i could nt understand from the
help which is saying array index was less than one or greater than the number
of elements in the array....

i dont have source else i would ve posted it here.i have only object....can
some one guess and post the valuable suggestions....

As always Thank you very much for your help ,

Murali.