 /Define qrcvdtaq
 * Receive data from a data queue.
D qrcvdtaq        PR                  EXTPGM('QRCVDTAQ')
D  DataQue                      10A   CONST
D  DataQueLib                   10A   CONST
D  DataLen                       5P 0
D  DataRead                  32702A   OPTIONS(*VARSIZE) VARYING
D DataLen         S              5P 0
D DataRead        S            250A   VARYING
C                   callp     qrcvdtaq('EXCLEIACT':'*LIBL':DataLen:
C                                      DataRead:-1:
C                                      ' ':0:'':0:'':'*YES':200:
C                                      ERRC0100P
C                                     )

According to the compile listing, the next line is 1310
C                   if        %subst(DataRead:1:DataLen)<>'*SHUTDOWN'
RNX0115 -
Message . . . . :   Length of varying length variable is out of range.
Cause . . . . . :   The length of a varying length character or DBCS
variable
  is less than 0 or greater than its declared maximum length in RPG
procedure
  EXCLEIACT in program GDIHQ/EXCLEIACT.
Recovery  . . . :   Contact the person responsible for program maintenance
  determine the cause of the problem.
>From program . . . . . . . . . :   QRNXIE
  From library . . . . . . . . :     QSYS
  From module  . . . . . . . . :     QRNXMSG
  From procedure . . . . . . . :     SignalException
  From statement . . . . . . . :     21

To program . . . . . . . . . . :   EXCLEIACT
  To library . . . . . . . . . :     GDIHQ
  To module  . . . . . . . . . :     EXCLEIACT
  To procedure . . . . . . . . :     EXCLEIACT
  To statement . . . . . . . . :     1310

Once again, dump terminated.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin