jt,

No one will be able to change your opinion about the beauty of fixed form.
 Where you get it takes seven times longer to learn over free is beyond
me.  Please quote the study that provided that figure.

Which is easier to understand:
/free
 if a>b;
/end-free

or
     C           A         COMP B                    75
     C   75                EXSR DOIT

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
11/19/2003 08:47 PM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: RPG IV release levels and complexity