Jean,

Why have a CLP in the middle of the call? Just call the second RPGLE programme
directly. Or is there a logical explanation for the CLP?

Besides that:
1) in the CL you have defined the second parm as DEC, but in the prototype it
is CHAR. I assmue the &OKFlag is not a passed parm. In the second programme the
second parm is also DEC: a mismatch of data types.

2) You also use an array based on a pointer. Do you allocate memory for the
array?

3) The two arrays in the second programme do not have the same length.

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler.