 |    My biggest problem
 |  right now is that the example I found uses the following
 |  /copy for the
 |  API data structure error call:
 |
 |   * copy error structure from QSYSINC
 |   /copy qsysinc/qrpglesrc,qusec
 |  d Qdata                  17    216
 |   * set pointer to Error structure
 |  d pErr            s               *   Inz(%addr(QUSEC))
 |
 |  I get an error because it cannot find the /copy, and I
 |  haven't been able
 |  to find the DS description at the API website

You can find QUSEC in QSYSINC/H but you will have to convert it from C to
RPG.

 typedef struct Qus_EC
    {
       int  Bytes_Provided;
       int  Bytes_Available;
       char Exception_Id[7];
       char Reserved;
     /*char Exception_Data[];*/           /* Varying length        */
    } Qus_EC_t;

This could probably be improved upon but I've gotten by with this:

D QUSEC           ds

D  BytesProv                    10i 0 inz(%size(qusec))
D  BytesAvail                   10i 0 inz(0)
D  ErrorID                       7

HTH
Tom Daly