     C+ Set Option
     C+     DatFmt    = *Iso,
     C+     Naming    = *Sys,
     C+     Commit    = *None,
     C+     UsrPrf    = *User,
     C+     DynUsrPrf = *User,
     C+     CloSqlCsr = *EndMod
     C/END-EXEC

This is the precompiler's version of the H spec.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Schadd Gray" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/14/2003 11:03 AM
Please respond to

"RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: SQL loval date/timestamp

Joel,

I have ran into this issue and the only solution that has worked for me is
to prompt the compile and change the parameter DATFMT to *ISO.  In my
shop,
I changed the command default so I would not have to remember to do this
every time.

Adding DATFMT(*ISO) to the H spec does not help because it is the
precompiler that is causing the issue and it does not look at the H specs.

Schadd Gray
Damon Technologies, Inc.