What a horrible web site!  I have to login for each and every thing I want to
vote
for or comment on, and the navigation s*cks.

I tried to login to change my "account" because I failed to check the box that
keeps
the login info in a cookie, but it didn't recognize the password I thought I
set up.
 When I asked for the password to be sent to my email, it asks for user ID and
email
address, and it came back and said it didn't recognize me, and suggested that I
re-register.  When I did that, a totally different registration screen came up,
seemed to be for "shopping cart" type stuff.  ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I managed to vote for the /free syntax checking.  I am not surprised by the low
vote
counts, given the high profile of the website and the problems I experienced.

GA