hey all,

re. using QMHSNDPM to send messages to a display file message subfile.

I've used this a lot in the past, but only by 'stealing' examples from
other programs, and never really understanding the ramifications of what I
use for program message queue name.  I've always just used that program's
name.

I'm now trying to use this in a module(s), that will be one of several
modules bound into a single program.   more than one of these modules may
use the display file.

This is not a service program.

when QMHSNDPM asks for program message queue in the 6th parm, what should I
use in this case?  the name of the module?  the name of the bound program?
I've also seen '*' used for this parm, but I've never been able to get this
to work right - I always end up putting the program name there.

thanks in advance,

rick