Joe,

This is the way we do it, put this definition in the /copy
member with the prototypes.  I have had a couple of instances
where I put the type definitions into their own copy member that
is /copy'd into the prototypes.  This is because I ran into an
instance where something needed the type definitions and wasn't
calling any of the procedures.  If you have several of these
definitions you can base them all on the same pointer.  We even
have some definitions that aren't from a database file so just
define a field and use based also.  We use _t on the end of the
field names to denote type definition fields but that is just
our convention.

Scott Mildenberger