Eric,

Actually you are using the API.

I think "Msgstk" should be set to 2, as the call stack count should be like
this:

2       MKBCMMR1    MKALIBA     0000000484        (program MAINT)
1     < P_MKBCMME1  MKALIBA                            (PEP of programme EDIT)
0       MKBCMME1    MKALIBA     0000000465         (program EDIT)

Regards,
Carel Teijgeler