John:

Just out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to be using a browser other than MS
Internet Explorer, would you? It's just another possibility even if it isn't
what your problem was; but for some unfathomable reason, numerous IBM web sites
have started making MS IE 5.5 or better a _requirement_ for workable access.

The most recent I've found is Websphere Training and Enablement, course SW273.
MS IE is a listed requirement for successful completion of the course.

Initially, neither InfoCenter for V5R1 nor V5R2 would work under current
Netscape versions (6 and 7). I had to describe the problems to them before it
was fixed. You'd think they could install one copy and at least _look_ at their
own sites.

All the push for Java and then Linux, and then require IE for technical info.

Sheesh.

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta