 >> If you are converting, why not really convert and do away with
Indicators 90 and 91 altogether unless its for a screen format?

I agree - and as you well know Booth I always preach this stuff.  Lately
I've just got tired of being dumped on every time I say anything like that -
so this time I showed the solution that would work regardless of the
indicator usage.  INDDS is a better way to go most of the time - but can get
messy with multiple formats.  Now if only Hans and Barbara would let us
associate the INDDS with a _format_ that would be nice.

Jon Paris
Partner400
www.Partner400.com