> From: Smith, Nelson
>
> The data structure and the documentation for the exit point I'm trying to
> work with actually define the field as being binary AND 4 bytes long.

My point is: don't use 4B 0!  This has been covered extensively in the
archives, but among your options are:

1. Define as 9B 0
2. Define as 10I 0
3. Define with from and to positions as 'B'

Which you choose to do depends on various factors, but whichever you do
choose, 4B 0 is NOT the right answer.  It defines a 2-byte field.  So it
cannot properly define something in positions 29-32.

Also, if you just want to check the codes returned, you can use debug.
Breakpoint after the call and then type:

EVAL hexFunctCode:x

The ":x" suffix will display the contents of the field in hexadecimal.

Joe