Well, that I don't know.  I never tried Alexei's advice since my
question about tracing an ILE program was strictly academic (long
story, but my actual need was to trace an OPM Cobol program).  But I
guessed that he was referring to a solution that would generate the
same type of info that tracing an OPM program would.  I just did a
REALLY short trial of his suggestions and couldn't make heads or tails
out of what PEX generated.  Don't know whether Alexei's on this list.
Maybe midrange-l?

- Dan