Well, programmers everywhere, raise your hand (humor me), if the perfect job is
this example:

A company just purchased the latest and greatest technology
(hardware/software/office equipment) and has said they want to hire you to just
"play" and come up with programs and "toys" to help the company run more
efficient.  On top of that, we will pay you generously to do that!

Personally, I think that is a programmer's dream, at least it is mine.  The
daily grind and, for some of us, the nightly family grind, however, severely
limits a lot of programmers from learning all that they wished they could of a
language or technology.  I agree with Richard.  I have dabbled in several
languages as well, yet, have not used them enough to retain the information I
learned.

Now if anyone knows of the following "job opening" , please give me a call!

Tracy L. Ball
Total Response, Inc.
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
(317) 781-4600 ext. 3107