From: "Jerry Myrick" <myrickjr@bellsouth.net>
To: <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
Subject: RE: Downloading a PF from AS400
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:46:46 -0600

Do a STRTCPSVR *NETSVR
Then on your PC Click Start then Run and type \\400name or IP address
then Click ok you will be prompted for a AS/400 user id/password enter
it and Click okay
You should then get an explorer window that is browsing the IFS go the
folder that contains your PC file copy and paste like you would any
regular PC file