I went into Code/400 and had it automatically generate me a PSDS.  I don't
any field here which may be useful.  While the PSDS may be useful, it is
rather inflexible to change with the time.  For example what do you
suppose the following contains in a program made up of multiple source
modules?  The module containing the procedure you happen to be in when you
check these fields?
     D P_SRC_FILE            304    313      * Source file
     D P_SRC_LIB             314    323      * Source file lib
     D P_SRC_MBR             324    333      * Source file mbr
     D P_PROC_PGM            334    343      * Pgm Proc is in
     D P_PROC_MOD            344    353      * Mod Proc is in

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Leland, David" <dleland@Harter.com>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com