Rick,

I was under the impression that a *PGM object must have it's ENTMOD contain
cycle code. If this is not true, I stand corrected.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Walter
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Hanover Wire Cloth a div of CCX, Inc.
mwalter@hanoverwire.com
http://www.hanoverwire.com
717.637.3795 Ext.3040
/"\
\ /
/ \

|--------+-------------------------------->
|        |          "Chevalier, Rick"     |
|        |          <Rick.Chevalier@americ|
|        |          redit.com>            |
|        |          Sent by:              |
|        |          rpg400-l-admin@midrang|
|        |          e.com                 |
|        |                                |
|        |                                |
|        |          12/06/2002 02:05 PM   |
|        |          Please respond to     |
|        |          rpg400-l              |
|        |                                |
|--------+-------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     "'rpg400-l@midrange.com'" <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
                              |
  |       cc:
                              |
  |       Subject:     RE: Can an RPG module call another RPG module?
                              |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Mark,

In your example mod1 doesn't have the *NOMAIN keyword shown.  Couldn't you
also have an entry module that doesn't have the mainline compiler
instructions added (i.e. *NOMAIN)?  The ENTMOD parm on CRTPGM lets you
specify where to enter the program and I believe that becomes the
controlling module.  When it ends the program ends.

I haven't built a program like that in a while so I am a little fuzzy on
the
details.

Rick