From: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Date: Monday, October 28, 2002 03:08:28 PM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Another Concatenation Question

Booth,

In the particular code sample that he posted, the ONLY thing he needed
to change was to put the word "VARYING" in the keywords section of the
D-spec for the Text variable.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say about retaining the trailing
blanks, but in his particular code, there weren't any trailing blanks
that needed to be %trim()-ed. They were being added purely by the
fact that his variable was fixed-length.

--
[ IMSTP.gif of type image/gif deleted ]