Why are you doing it that way?  You can greatly improve the efficiency of
your programs by just creating the space once, and then accessing it with
a pointer.

Even if you did have a procedure to call instead of a program, it wouldn't
make a big difference, since the process of creating a new object on disk
(which is what a user space is) isn't very fast.