Don,

The "What's new" is clearly posted on their website:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/index.htm
Although the programming part of what's new failed to cover any languages.

But in the RPG manual itself:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/books/sm22/c0925084.pdf
I was going to paste the numerous changes itself but pasting from PDF into
email is ghastly.  And this email list's forwarder and the conspiracy
theorists on this list would butcher a pretty pasting

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

Don <dr2@cssas400.com>
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com