I'll admit that I don't know enough about Journaling to make the call, but
I'm afraid of overtaxing the system resources.  I'm trying to keep this box
as 'light' as possible so that when the web traffic increases there is power
to spare.

"I'll never turn to the dark side, but I may visit once in a while..."
-- Bo Skywalker (Luke's cousin), the only guy on Tatooine with a big rebel
flag painted on his speeder!  He would have welded the doors shut if there
were any...

Joel R. Cochran
Director of Internet Services
VamaNet.com