-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Colpaert [mailto:Peter.Colpaert@honda-eu.com]

This is a snippet from the actual code (on V4R3M0, in case it matters):

 D  Msglen         S              9B 0
 D  Msgstk         S              9B 0

 D                               10i 0 const
LENGTH
 D                               10i 0 const
STACK ENTRY
 D                                4    const
 <snip>

***** Passing as 10i 0 Here *****
 c                   Callp     SendMsg(
<SNIP>
 c                             MsgDta:
<SNIP>
 c                             0:

***** Passing as 9B0 Here *****
 c*                  Call      'QMHSNDPM'
<SNIP>
 c*                  Parm      76            Msglen
 c*                  Parm      0             Msgstk
<SNIP>