The only thing that I see wrong here is that you're passing the MsgKey
as CONST.   That's a variable that's being returned from the API to
your program, and therefore should not be CONST, but should be saved
into a variable.

I don't know why this would create the problem that you're experiencing,
however.

Maybe you should try sending a non-program message, if you don't want it
to go to the job-log?