Are you still using the like or did you do it on the field with the
extname like Rolf did?  SQL, like, and external ds's are not a gleesome
threesome.  This is one of the reason there has been talk of making the
SQL precompiler a two step precompiler instead of a single step
precompiler.  Let the RPG people do the likes as fields, /copies, etc,
then pass it back to the SQL people.  They'd put their mumbo jumbo in
there, and then send it on for compilation.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

MWalter@hanoverwire.com
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com