I looked through the archives, found same thing as in the book - follow
that,
but I get a result different then what is the check digit on the upc codes
that I have on actual product.  But if I use dfu to do the mod10 check, it
gets
the same results that I get in the program, but it does not match on the upc
codes of any products that I try - I have to assume that the manufactures of
these items that have been around for many, many years are correct;

Is it not mod10 for a 12 digit upc code, or am I missing something.

TIA

Mark A. Manske
Fleming CSD - Plymouth Division
Sr. Project Lead