From: Andrew Lutz [mailto:alutz@pmigroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 4:00 PM
To: rpg400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: SRVPGM: USROPN file or not

Wrong, as you observed it will be opened automatically

What the compiler is warning you about is the need to close the file
'manually' (if that is what you want to do) because you have NOMAIN.

>>> marcin.drozdowski@big.pl 03/07/02 12:42PM >>>
So Service PGM shouldn't open a file automatically, when no USROPN
is specified, right? (Because it have no RPG cycle embedded)
But it does, during first call. I've checked it.

Marcin Drozdowski