Code400 brings us up to the level of Turbo Pascal in the late
eighties--almost.  Don't get me wrong, I use it almost exclusively now in
spite of the .75-1.5 crashes per day and the strange behavior of the
debugger (it only succeeds in loading the program about half the time.)  Of
course things could be worse if I weren't using the current version with the
latest service pack.  The only person I work with who's willing to try it is
a contractor who used it before on another job.  I did convince one other
person to load it, but he's still recovering from being forced to write
RPGIV code in mixed case.