What I suggested was _no more_ than a single statement per line.  I didn't
intend to limit a statement to a single line, sorry about the confusion.

Best regards,
Carsten Flensburg

                    rob@dekko.com
                    Sent by:                To:     rpg400-l@midrange.com
                    rpg400-l-admin@mi       cc:
                    drange.com              Subject:     Re: Future H-specs
(was MOVE opcode in freeform (was Strange
                                             behavior w/%editc)

                    27-02-2002 21:56
                    Please respond to
                    rpg400-l

Because you suggested that
> STMTDLM(*SEMICOLON:*SNGLINE)
Thus if *SNGLINE is your statement delimiter, and the new eval was too big
for *SNGLINE what would be your statement delimiter?

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

                    "Carsten
                    Flensburg"              To:     <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
                    <flensburg@novaso       cc:
                    l.dk>                   Fax to:
                    Sent by:                Subject:     Re: Future H-specs
(was MOVE opcode in freeform (was Strange
                    rpg400-l-admin@mi        behavior w/%editc)
                    drange.com

                    02/27/2002 03:13
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    rpg400-l

Hi Rob,

Parentage... -I'll have to look that one up :-)

I don't see why the fancy H-spec would disallow a line to be continued
using
+/- just as it can now.

If I recall the earlier discussion here correctly,  the semicolon had to be
added in order for the compiler to be able to parse a line containing more
than one statement?

Best regards,
Carsten Flensburg