Well, both ways mean I know what I should be expecting.

I'd rather do one call per field than one call to retrieve
the data, another call to covert the data.  That means
setting up a db just for the convert.  I don't care for it.
Even with all the nice wrappers.  To much "baggage" to keep
track of.  ;)

Also, if you have a select box where you can select multiple
values, you have no choice but to use QzhbCGIParse.

Brad
www.bvstools.com