        From:   rob@dekko.com [SMTP:rob@dekko.com]
        Sent:   Friday, February 01, 2002 5:26 AM
        To:     rpg400-l@midrange.com
        Subject:        Re: Using API QTWCHKSP

        I haven't used that but I did read about it a long time ago.
Doesn't that
        require 5716-DCT for spelling dictionaries (and some thought these
were
        only for use by OV/400!)?

        Does that api have an error code data structure like most of the
other
        API's?  If so, are you checking it?

        Rob Berendt
temporary
        Benjamin Franklin

                            "York, Albert"
                            <albert.york@nissa       To:     "'RPG mailing
list'" <rpg400-l@midrange.com>
                            n-usa.com>               cc:
                            Sent by:                 Fax to:
                            rpg400-l-admin@mid       Subject:     Using API
QTWCHKSP
                            range.com

                            01/31/2002 07:48
                            PM
                            Please respond to
                            rpg400-l

        Does anyone have a program which shows how to use the QTWCHKSP
(spell
        checker) API? I have tried coding from the documentation but it
isn't
        working.

        Thanks,

        Albert York