<SOAPBOX>

The question really belonged in Web400 where the replies would of been
quickest, alternately, Midrange-L.

I've been guilty of posting questions here in the past that weren't strictly
RPG related, and was told it was a no-no and so I don't do it anymore.

There are basically 4 main programming lists (not counting Cobol <g>) that
you can get a question answered quickly.
RPG400-L for RPG programming questions
WEB400 for Web related programming questions
JAVA101 and JAVA400-L for Java related programming questions
MI400 for machine level programming questions

The reason most people don't post to those lists is because they're not
subscribed to them.  Myself, I have subscribed to a list just to ask a
question, then wind up keeping it and learning more.

It's David list server.  David is very amiable and is quick to give us a
list for specific areas when needed.  We just need to respect David's
wishes, and we wind up with better lists.

</SOAPBOX>

Regards,

Jim Langston