I searched the archives and the FAQ for information on using pointers to
linked lists
and I did not find anything useful to ME...
that having been said can some one give me an example of using pointers for
linked lists
I have the classic list problem I know what type of data I need but i don't
know how much.
I could write the data out to a file in QTEMP and just process the file but
I did not want to do
that unless I can't wrap my brain around this pointer thing in a reasonable
amount of time.

I want to be able to store this information in a list and then reprocess
the list how would I
do this with pointers...
D LDADS           DS
D  CusKeyErr        14     28