[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi all!

I am facing a problem.

There is a CL program CMBPR4F1 which passes parameters to another CL program
CMBPR4F. Following is the CL Program:

...+... 2 ...+... 3 ...+... 4 ...+... 5 ...+... 6 ...+..
           PGM        PARM(&PGUSER &PGRPID &RPT01 &RPT02 &RPT03 +
                        &RPT04 &RPT05 &JNBR)

           DCL        VAR(&PGUSER) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(10)
           DCL        VAR(&RPT01) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)
           DCL        VAR(&RPT02) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)
           DCL        VAR(&RPT03) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)
           DCL        VAR(&RPT04) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)
           DCL        VAR(&RPT05) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1)
           DCL        VAR(&JNBR) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(6)
           DCL        VAR(&PGRPID) TYPE(*DEC) LEN(2 0)

           SBMJOB     CMD(CALL PGM(CMBPR4F) PARM(&PGUSER &PGRPID +
                        &RPT01 &RPT02 &RPT03 &RPT04 &RPT05 +
                        &JNBR)) HOLD(*YES)

           ENDPGM

Now, CMBPR4F does not receive &PGRPID though it exists in CMBPRF1. Is it
because &PGRPID is numeric ?
Other parameters are received correctly.

Please advise.
Regards,

Hrishikesh Kotwal