in your device description, what type printer?
many printers only support 10 & 15 cpi
also - here is help text for ovrprtf about page size (at v4r5).
what size is your paper?
                       Page size (PAGESIZE) - Help

 Specifies the length and width of the printer forms used by this device
 file.  The length is specified in lines per page or by the units
 specified for the UOM parameter.  The width is specified in print
 positions (characters) per line or by the units specified for the UOM
 parameter.

 The page size must be specified with reference to the way the data is
 printed on the page.  For example, if using 8.5 inch wide by 11.0 inch
 long forms and printing at 6 lines per inch with a 10-pitch font,
 specify PAGESIZE(66 85) PAGRTT(0).  However, to rotate the page, specify
 the page size for an 11.0 inch wide by 8.5 inch long page and enter
 PAGESIZE(51 110)  PAGRTT(90).
 The possible values are:
 page-length
     Specify the page length used by this device file.  Although a value
     ranging from 1 through 255 is allowed, the value specified should
     not exceed the actual length of the forms used.

 page-width
     Specify the page width used by this device file.  The value
     specified should not exceed the actual width of the page used.

hth
jim franz