Why does this seem so confusing.  First, Barbara, thank you for the code
on the FAQ page.  Second, how would I use it to convert  123 to hex?

Booth Martin, 802-454-8315 x235
Goddard College Information Services
http://www.Goddard.edu

bmorris@ca.ibm.com
Sent by: rpg400-l-admin@midrange.com
09/10/01 09:58 AM
Please respond to rpg400-l

        To:     rpg400-l@midrange.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Your favorite hex conversion routine - ILE

>Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 12:19:21 -0500
>From: Rich Duzenbury <rduz@westernmidrange.com>
>
>If you have a favorite 'convert to hex string' routine, or perhaps there
is
>a nice bif already, please let me know about it.

Rich, this qualifies as a frequently-asked question, so I posted the
answer to the FAQ: http://faq.midrange.com/data/cache/114.html

Here's the link to the whole FAQ: http://faq.midrange.com/data/cache/1.html

Barbara Morris