  • Subject: RE: Read multiple records in subfile window & update PF
  • From: "Bartell, Aaron L. (TC)" <ALBartell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:31:59 -0500

You should be just fine if you use a READC (read changed records) on the
subfile.  This will stop at each subfile record that is changed. So then
just do as John said and save the values in an array.  When you exit the
popup window process the array and move each element to it's appropriate
field on the main screen.

Aaron Bartell