Hi Rob,

I did this once (long ago) for exactly the same reason.

If I recall correctly, I added some escape codes on the first line of the second
page, to instruct the printer to switch to a different drawer.

Of course, these escape codes will differ from printer to printer.

Also, you have to be careful that you choose the correct drawer the next time
you print something.

HTH.
Peter Colpaert
Analyst-Programmer
Honda Europe NV
Langerbruggestraat 104
B-9000 Gent (Belgium)

Peter.Colpaert@honda-eu.com
There are two ways to write error-free programs. Only the third one works.

"Rob Noordeloos" <rob.noordeloos@wxs.nl> on 08/06/2001 13:38:55

Please respond to RPG400-L@midrange.com