  • Subject: RE: CPYTOPCD command
  • From: "Nick Runnalls" <nick_runnalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:49:52 +1000

It is quite simple just type  CPYTOPCD FROMFILE(&FILE) TOFLR(IBM)  , &File
is the name of your file.
You must have the relevant access to folder IBM, to check this type WRKFLR
on command line on AS400, IBM should display, if not it does not exist or
you do not have access, and will require access to be granted. Note you also
need a directory entry to use folders from AS400 (ADDDIRE)

If it dislays the authority can be checked using option 14, also if option 5
is used you should be able to see the file, after the command has been run.

Hope this helps, you may do bette posting these sort of things on the
midrange-l, as it is not really an RPG issue.

Hope this helps