  • Subject: Re: Simple Subfile question
  • From: Jim Langston <jimlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 13:23:54 -0700

Thanks, Rick.  I figured that out, and wound up moving the message to the
Footer.  All worked well for a little while, then while making other
modifications
to the subfile, each display would over write each other.

If I removed this DFErrM I could get it to work, or if I took out other
changes I needed in the subfile I could get it to work (I think SFLEND was
one that broke it) so I finally got fed up trying to figure out what was
wrong and moved the error message to a spot that wasn't in the subfile
area.

Man, I hate subfiles.  Things work one moment, then you change something
else that has nothing to do with how it's working, and it breaks something
else.

Regards,

Jim Langston