  • Subject: RE: API documentation
  • From: "Shaw, David" <dshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:37:14 -0500

Gary,

Write it, and we will buy (provided the price isn't anywhere near the cost
of a training course ;).

(With apologies to Shoeless Joe)

Dave Shaw
Spartan International, Inc.
Spartanburg, SC
---
If you would like to subscribe to the MAPICS-L mailing list send email to
MAPICS-L-SUB@midrange.com or go to www.midrange.com and follow the
instructions.