From: dmosley@dancik.com [mailto:dmosley@dancik.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 11:38 AM
To: RPG400-L@midrange.com
Subject: QLGSORT api question...

I've need to know how make this API sort an alpha-numeric field, so that 0-9 will come before A-Z.
Situation : Company named "1st Source", figures they should be listed on top of any companies with an A-Z character first in their name.

I've reviewed the entire API doumentation that I've download from IBM, and can't find anything.  I'm gonna pull my hair out, (or strangle the whiner from "1st Source", who insists they are listed first...

Thanks..

David L. Mosley, Jr.
Dancik-On-Disk International, Ltd.
401 Harrison Oaks Blvd., Suite 101