I asked myself this: "What did I do today to help create an RPG web
programming market?"
Cheering Brad on will help his spirits but not his cause.

Buck

ps.  Here's how I answered that question:
I got official authority to tinker with an intranet web server on our
AS/400.
I visited http://www.as400.ibm.com and took the Library link, then Tech
Studio.
I'm setting up my static web server now.
It's a start...

- giant snip-