  • Subject: RE: Passing Parms to Query
  • From: Joel Fritz <JFritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:34:21 -0700

Doesn't look like there's anything wrong.  This is a "feature" designed for
Office Vision mail merges and is actually documented (steathily) in the
Query400 manual.  You can supply any name you want for the file.  Save the
query and run it as a QMQRY as in the example below.  You won't be able to
run it with RUNQRY.  If you use it in batch, you'll have to deal with
apostrophes in the SETVAR parm.