  • Subject: RE: Poll: e-RPG
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 07:32:39 -0500

This is so great to hear.  It was never my intention to "replace" any other
web interface with eRPG, just to get us RPGers comfortable with the
interface.  Then from there, Java or anything else doesn't seem like such a
giant leap.

I know, as someone mentioned, that $99 is steep for the book, but..

1.  I don't set the prices.  :(
2.  Looks like John got his money's worth.  :)

Brad