Nahh, I like this one better....special for the "structured" tight a...'s
on this list...:)

     C                       DOU looped
     C             beeramt   cabeq empty     morebeer
     C             bladder   cabeq full      LOO

     c*
     c*  optional subr
     c             Beermug   ifeq  empty
     c                       exsr  refillmug
     c                       endif

        or in COBOL (geez, let's see if I remember that ancient
language...at least it had multi-D arrays...:)

        Perform drinking_beer until beer_glass_empty (an 88 as I recall)
or bladder_full or system_failure or Chi_omega_in_room or (after_last_call
and beer_glass_empty).

BASIC, Z-80/8080/8008, FORTRAN,  and PL/I and Pascal are simular.

Now, to do this in APL!  Hmmmmm....there's a challenge!

Don in DC