  • Subject: Re: S36 Index Sort and Record Not Found
  • From: Jim Langston <jlangston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 08:31:39 -0700

CMFile is the Input Primary file.  It does not have nor need any reads or
chains to
read to it. It is read using the RPG cycle, the way the majority of S36 RPG II
programs
were designed.

The error actually occurs when RPG II is attempting to read the next record
based on
the index file, and the record does not exist.

Regards,

Jim Langston