  • Subject: Re: use of *TBL in RPGLE
  • From: Michael Wisolmerski <mikewiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 15:37:16 -0400

Patrik -

Here is a sample of how I used the *TBL in RPG/400:

I was performing this translation for Japanese use, and you would not need
the DBCS parameters, but I think you can get you can get a feel for the
required parameters. Also, this is documented in the System API Reference,
OS/400 National Language Support APIs manual.

Mike W.

  *
  * EBCDIC to ASCII table with Katakana
  *
I              'QASCIIK'             C         @ST1
I              'QGPL   '             C         @SL1
  *
  * EBCDIC to ASCII table with lower case Roman
  *
I              'QASCII'              C         @ST2
I              'QSYS'                C         @SL2
  *