  • Subject: Midrange.com archives (was RE: Who pulled the trigger?)
  • From: "Bale, Dan" <DBale@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:11:25 -0400

The original post was a borderline topic to post in RPG400-L and, you're
right, there most likely is a response waiting in the MIDRANGE-L archive.
But there's still no RPG400-L archive.  This would be a godsend of a
resource.  David, is there anything we can do to make this happen sooner
rather than later?  Contributions?  A case of beer? <g>

<nudge, nudge>

- Dan Bale