Hi
     has anyone used the QSYRUPWD api ?

I keep on getting CPF3C19 Error occurred with receiver variable specified
Cause . . . . . :   An error occurred while copying information into the
  receiver variable specified.

My program is pretty straightforward:

D ParmRcvLen      s              4B 0 INZ(80)
D ParmRcv         DS            80
D   RcvBR                 1      4B 0
D   RcvBA                 5      8B 0
D   RcvPrf                9     18A
D   RcvPwd               19     80A
 *
D DS0ec           DS
D  DS0e1                  1      4B 0 INZ(0)
D  DS0e2                  5      8B 0 INZ(0)
D  DS0eid                 9     15
D  DS0res                16     16
D  DS0txt                17     30
C     *entry        plist
C                   parm                    Prf              10

C     rtvpwd        plist
C                   parm                    ParmRcv
C                   parm                    ParmRcvLen
C                   parm      'UPWD0100'    ParmFormat        8
C                   parm      Prf           ParmPrf          10
C                   parm                    DS0ec

C                   Call      'QSYRUPWD'    rtvpwd

C                   eval      *inlr = *on

We are on V4R1.
The manual documentation for the parms is:
+--- Parameters ---------------------------------------------------------+

¦                                                                        ¦
¦ Required Parameter Group:                                              ¦
¦                                                                        ¦
¦ +--------------------------------------------------------------------+ ¦
¦ ¦  1 ¦ Receiver variable                        ¦ Output ¦ Char(*)   ¦ ¦
¦ +----+------------------------------------------+--------+-----------¦ ¦
¦ ¦  2 ¦ Length of receiver variable              ¦ Input  ¦ Binary(4) ¦ ¦
¦ ¦  3 ¦ Format                                   ¦ Input  ¦ Char(8)   ¦ ¦
¦ ¦  4 ¦ User profile name                        ¦ Input  ¦ Char(10)  ¦ ¦
¦ ¦  5 ¦ Error code                               ¦ I/O    ¦ Char(*)   ¦ ¦

Have I missed nething obvious ?

Mike